It’s 2020, so if you’re in the mood to bet real money on mobile casino games, you’ve got it really good. In fact, you’ve got hundreds of choices.
Oddly, that actually can be a problem. Too many choices.
And most importantly, you want a casino app that’s legit, not one that’s dodgy.
We’ve put our team to work on all the casino apps out there looking for the best – not necessarily the most popular, but the best – casino apps.
To start, what do we mean by the “best”?
What Do I Look for in Real Money Casino Game Apps? When you’re on the prowl for any other kind of app, you probably only are concerned if it’s available, can play on your device, and does what you need it to do. That’s not enough criteria to select the best casino apps. Because we’re talking about real money – your real money – you must make sure the app is provided by an online casino that won’t cheat or rob you. Criteria to Find the Best Real Money Casino Apps We used the following criteria to find the best real money casino game apps:
- The casino must be honest and reputable.It should licensed by a strict licensing authority,andit should be certified and regularly audited by a well-known independent third party.
- The casino app’s terms and conditions should be fair. While all online casinos have terms and conditions that allow them to refuse to pay your winnings, predatory casinos have terms and conditions so broad or vague that they can effectively take your winnings whenever they want.
- Withdrawing funds from your account should be easy and quick, with high caps and few restrictions on withdrawals.
- Bonuses don’t have to be big. They have to be fair. We look for bonuses with the least restrictions on winnings, withdrawals, and playthrough requirements. We score bonuses not on the dollar amount they offer, but on the amount you’re likely to keep after meeting all the covenants.
- Because of cutthroat competition, payout percentages tend to be high at online casinos. We look for online casinos with generous RTP (Return to Player).
- The reliability of the app’s servers is often overlooked but not by us. Do you want the stream to cut off just as you’re about to win a big bet? Of course not. That’s why the app’s server’s reliability is so important. In addition, we carefully read the terms and conditions to find out what happens when players are dropped in the middle of gameplay.
- Above all, we make sure that the online casino has friendly, professional, and genuinely helpful 24-7 customer support.
Should I Download a Casino’s App or Use the Casino’s Mobile Web Site? If an online casino offers an app, it generally means you’ll have a greater selection of games to play. However, the industry is moving very rapidly to HTML 5 – an astonishing technology that gives app-like quality to mobile Web sites. In fact, most of our favorite casino apps are no longer apps, they now are mobile Web sites. In addition, unless you have an iPhone and live in a country where online gambling is legal, getting your hands on a real-money casino app requires a bit of searching and manual installation. It’s just a matter of time. In a few years – maybe even a few months – real money casino apps will be yesterday’s news. Knowing all that, is it worth downloading an app to your mobile device? Sure. If you download one of the best.
What Are the Best Real Money Casino Apps Today?
Mr. Green has a long history of integrity and fairness. Both their Android and iPhone apps are the best you’ll find for graphics, gameplay, and usability. The terms and conditions are fair, bonus restrictions are reasonable, and withdrawals are speedy and easy.
If you’re looking for variety, Mr. Green offers the largest selection of slots in the business, as well as casino games, poker, and live dealers.
- Vegas Paradise
Vegas Paradise focuses only on mobile real-money gaming. The interface and gameplay on their iPhone and Android apps are second to none. With over 300 games and slots, including live dealer games and poker, there’s no game you’re going to miss.
Customer service is excellent and the terms and conditions fair. Payout times, however, are slow. Residents of the U.S., unfortunately, are not allowed in the door.
- 32 Red Casino
32 Red Casino is one of the oldest and most reputable online casinos in the business. They offer over 500 games, including live dealer games. Customer service is the best in the industry, withdrawals are fast, and the terms and conditions fair and reasonable. If you live in the U.S., however, you’re out of luck.
- Party Casino
Party Casino is the most popular mobile gaming iPhone and Android app in Europe. They have also recently registered in New Jersey as Party CasinoNJ, so U.S. mobile users can play as well.
They have an excellent reputation for fair dealing. Terms and conditions are normal for the industry, bonuses are generous, and payouts fast and reliable. And the games? They have slots, casino games, and even a separate app for poker.
- Sloto’Cash Casino
Sloto’Cash is the premiere slots Android app for players in the U.S. Besides offering a generous variety of slots with temptingly high RTPs, Sloto ranks high in trustworthiness and customer service. Cashouts can be made in Bitcoin, to e-wallets, credit cards, or by check. Sloto also offers some of the highest maximum cashouts in the business. Just the right place for winning progressive jackpots!
You can safely say that PokerStars is the number one destination for mobile poker, but it also is a pretty decent casino overall with a long history of integrity. Both the casino and the poker apps are wonderful, boasting a full array of games by providers such as Playtech and Microgaming. If you’re in the U.S. or on an iPhone, however, you’re out of luck.
PokerStars’ terms and conditions are very fair and easy to understand, customer service is excellent, and the bonuses a little less so. Cashouts are much slower than average. Each cashout takes 3 days to process, but you can take cashouts to e-wallets, credit cards, or wire transfer.
If you know a serious mobile gambler, you’re likely to find the 888casino app on their phone. They are one of the original online RNG slots and table games casinos. Although you won’t find a shelf-busting selection of games, their games are fun and RTP’s are high.
888casino’s customer service is excellent, and their terms and conditions are very fair and transparent. Payouts are a bit sluggish, but reliable. They also boast some of the most stable servers in the industry.
- Borgata casino
Borgata was the first New Jersey casino to acquire an online license back in 2013. Their Android & iPhone apps are wonderful, offering slots, RNG table games, and live dealer games. Terms and conditions are fair, but bonuses are a bit restrictive. Banking options are limited to wire transfers to your bank account, making withdrawals a bit pokey.