There’s no question the iPad is the Cadillac of tablets. Stunning graphics, a stable operating system, super apps . . . it’s got everything.
Well, not quite everything.
Apple doesn’t like gambling apps, so you’re not going to find very many for your wonderful iPad.
What Are the Best Online Casinos for iPads?
Chances are you can’t download real money casino apps for your iPad. So the best real money gambling apps are in reality just online casinos.
If you feel left out by not having an app, consider this. Nearly every casino app has less functionality than the corresponding Web site: fewer games, fewer options, fewer slots, etc. While the graphics may not be as fancy and the download speeds a bit more sluggish, you get more bang for your buck by playing on the Web.
How Do You Find the Best Online Casinos for iPad?
Picking a “best” online casino requires a bit of footwork. You need to consider:
- Reputation. You should only gamble at sites that are licensed by a country that closely regulates gambling, has a legitimate brand, is regularly audited, and has not been blacklisted.
- Payouts. The best online casinos put the fewest restrictions on withdrawing your money and facilitate withdrawals rapidly.
- Customer service. The best online casinos have friendly and effective customer service available throughout the day to quickly and fairly resolve issues.
- Bonuses. While the best advice is to gamble with your own money, if you’re into online casino bonuses, look for generous bonuses with the fewest restrictions.
- Games. Last, but not least, look for online casinos that offer the games you want to play. Choose the games that have the highest RTP (return to player) and rules that give you the advantage rather than the casino. An online casino might be the greatest in terms of bonuses, customer service, and fast withdrawals, but if it only offers low RTP games, you probably will make less money than you could.
What Are the Most Popular Real Money Online Casinos for iPad?
- Royal Panda
Although Royal Panda does not offer an app or accept players from the U.S., it consistently ranks as one of the most popular online casinos for mobile gamers. Offering hundreds of video slots, classic slots, RNG Casino Games, and live streaming casino games, the site has something for nearly everyone. If you’re into live streaming games, you can play most, but not all the live casino games on your iPad.
Royal Panda has an excellent banking system and fast payouts, including e-wallet instant payouts. Its customer service is stellar and open from 9 AM to 12:30 AM. Its mobile bonuses are generous, and they have reasonable restrictions. Above all, their terms and conditions are fair and reasonable.
For U.S. players, Bovada is not only the most popular, but frequently ranked as the most reliable online casino on any platform. Like Royal Panda, Bovada offers no iOS app, so you play games on your mobile browser. Bovada offers hundreds of games, including sports betting and live dealer games. Terms and conditions are reasonable and not predatory.
Because Bovada caters to U.S. customers, its banking is limited. While it does offer instant Bitcoin payouts, most payouts are by check, which take about two weeks. Bovada also sets cashout limits, making it a rough choice if you win big. Finally, their mobile bonuses are generous but come with enough restrictions that you should probably skip the bonuses.
- 32Red Casino
32Red Casino has a spectacular app for iOS as well as a mobile site that ranks as one of the best. On both their app and mobile site, you can play hundreds of games, including live dealer casino games.
In general, 32Red Casino is a trustworthy site, with fast payouts, reasonable terms and conditions, and 24/7 customer support. Like Royal Panda, 32Red Casino does not accept U.S. players.
PartyCasino has been one of the most popular real money gaming sites in Europe for many years. They are now licensed in the state of New Jersey, so U.S. players can get in on the action by going to PartyCasino NJ.
Party Casino offers a wealth of games, including live dealer online casino games. The terms and conditions are reasonable, customer service is 24/7, and they offer the highest maximum cashouts in the business ($10,000), so their perfect for folks who expect to win big.
Their bonuses, however, are a bit of an issue. Their conditions on bonuses can be so restrictive that some players find they never get them.
The iOS app is spectacular, especially for live dealer games. The streamlined app function allows you to customize the app specifically for the games you want to play.
For U.S. players, one of the best and most trusted online casinos is Harrahs. Though they don’t have as many slots or casino games as you may find elsewhere, Harrah’s has the best terms and conditions, customer service, and fastest payouts of all the online casinos available to U.S. residents.
You probably want to stay away from the Harrah’s iOS app, however. It is glitchy and often crashes during gameplay, earning the app a pathetic but well-deserved 2.5 rating on user reviews.